Thursday, April 5, 2012

Tomorrow is the first of our Home Study visits

We have been in a race to get our paperwork together and one of the things we had to fill out was an exhaustive autobiography.  What was fun about filling this out was that Ken and I were almost the same on all of our answers!!!! I am looking forward to meeting our Home Study Social Worker.  Im wondering just how clean the floors need to be.. Hehehehe.
we are preparing for our next fundraiser - a garage sale.  It will be on April 28th.  If you have anything you want to donate, please let me know. Also, if you happen to have time that day and want to help, that would be great!!!!!  People are starting to bring their stuff over.  This weekend will be spent in getting the garage in order for the sale. our final egg fundraiser was a couple of weeks ago and it went great.  I think my favorite eggs that Jamie has painted are the My Little Pony eggs.  I was kind of surprised that I liked those so much.  But I guess since I have the house o boys - i don't get to look at many pink things!!!! I have my favorite egg of Kelsey's and i might not give that one up.....
Dawn has our China jewelry up on her website... please check it out... the button is on here!!!!! woo hooo

No comments:

Post a Comment