Monday, April 30, 2012

THE garage sale - one

the enormity of what was donated for our garage sale was overwhelming.  I went to bed the night before and we could not get one more thing in the garage to store.  When we got up that morning - there were more items waiting for us at our garage door.  Wow!!!! Amazing people helped us - by donating items, organizing, setting up, supplying sustenance, hanging out, putting stuff back in the garage.  My heart was filled to the brim watching and being a part of friends giving of their time, talents and gifts.  Pretty amazing.  We made a quite a hefty sum - considering it was a garage sale.  When we packed the garage back up, I stood back and knew we would jump into this exhausting pond again.  And soon...... So we are going to have another garage sale in May before it gets too hot down here.  What I loved the most was taking the boxes and boxes of clothes and shoes over to a friend who is going down to Mexico to donate all the items there... pretty amazing...if you missed this first garage sale.... come to next one!!!!!


hopefully we are close to the end of our homestudy!!! We just, I think, have one more document to submit and then its the last meeting!!!!

I got my bracelet!!!! Thanks Dawn!!! I love it!!! you can have one too... check out:

http://www.funkyfishdesigns.com/apps/webstore/products/show/3062303

And i do believe we have decided on a great name for our new little guy.......

No comments:

Post a Comment