Monday, February 20, 2012

the road slowly taken

I have a tendency to plan way ahead and come up with many plans.  This road is different.  I have a peace in walking calmly and slowly with God as my guide.  He will guide my steps in this unknown world of adoption.  One of our hurdle days is tomorrow and according to the world we have failed to raise the money in time to secure our little guy but God is Sovereign and has NEVER left His Throne.  If we don't raise the money tomorrow - God is Sovereign.  And if we do - He is Sovereign.  I trust His way and not my own because if it was my way, I would liquidate all my IRA's and jump on this myself but where would God's Hand be?  He is raising and awakening people to take this journey with us - we are not alone.
I sincerely THANK those that have taken this leap with us and I am so excited to see where God moves!
Learning patience by God's Mercy!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Here is to the beginning... Which had at least a 3 year Forward? :) looking forward to how God moves!

    ReplyDelete